Monday, March 14, 2011

Word of Prophecy for the Day

Hello Bloggies!

I have to say that this past week has been one of seeming setbacks and failures. Struggling in all the "whys" of a number of things....trying to dig in and settle in deeply in the Word.

I received this devotional this morning, and, while I didn't write it, I believe it spoke to me exactly where I am. My hope is that it may do the same for someone else out there:

"What you might see as the winds of adversity, are really spiritual opportunities to exercise your faith and to overcome. So, I say, rise up and take advantage of every situation to prove My existence and power in your life.

You do not belong to yourself; you belong to Me, says the Lord, and I have given authority to those who are Mine. I have already gained the victory over Satan's kingdom so that your victory is assured in all things."


1 John 5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world-our faith.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Thanks Kara. I need this too.
Blessings,
Ann