Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Longing for a Hand to Hold?

Hello Everyone,

First let me say, IF you received an email from me earlier today asking you to visit and read my post about the day, this one isn't it! Scroll down to the next one, "Proud to Be an American." That's the one I referenced.

However, since you're here, you might as well watch this video that I'm posting. I was having a conversation several days ago in which I mentioned that one of the things I really missed in not being in a relationship was having a hand to hold. There's an intimate connection in just holding someone's hand...a strength, a calming assurance, knowledge that someone is by your side. I really do miss that right now.

I heard this song on the radio today, and it sent me flying to You Tube to check whether there was a video for it, so I hope you enjoy this. (It's by a group called Tenth Avenue North and is called "By Your Side".)

Holding on to HIS Hand,
K

No comments: