Friday, September 19, 2008

Random Thought...Shout out to Steak and Shake!



Ok, so this is a weird thing. One of those random thoughts that hit you every now and again, and though it has no redeeming value whatsoever in my journey towards healing and restoration, it's just a cool thing! So, I'm sharing it!!

I went to grab a kids' meal at Steak and Shake and ordered my usual large Sprite. For those of you who don't know, Sprites don't have caffeine in them, and for someone who is predisposed to being a bit jumpy and nervous, you don't need the extra caffeiene! After placing my order, I noticed on the sign that they serve, "No! It can't be!! Is it? It really is!!"....CAFFEINE FREE DIET COKE!! WOOOO HOOOOOO!!

That's the first drive in or restaurant that I've seen that carries a caffeine free drink other than a Sprite or something like that. So, like I said, nothing of huge significance, but Yayyyy Steak & Shake!!

No comments: