Sunday, July 6, 2008

OhMyGoodness!!

Hello Everyone!

Well, after yesterday's post, today's may seem like a polar opposite! What a GREAT day!! I just wanted to say that I think today was hand picked just for me!

Now, as you know, I've got 2 prescriptions that I can take, so I popped my pills early this morning before going into church. The drive over was wonderful. I had a lot to get done before being able to attend service, one of them being making copies of some fliers for Kidz Blitz LIVE. I was walking down the hall, and I heard it....the voice! I peeked into the worship center, and Brooke was there! What an AWESOME start to the day!! I got to see a friend that I miss, and she was singing!! yayyy!!

Then, I went into the worship center and stayed for the entire service! For those of you who may not know, that's an accomplishment that hasn't happened many times this past year. I just haven't felt comfortable in there for some reason. But I honestly believe that God gave Lowell the words to share purely for me. Now, I'm not naive enough to think I'm the only broken person in the 1500 that attend Crossroads, but I am just grateful enough to know that God intended to minister to me in a uniquely personal way today, and He did that through Brooke's song and Lowell's words. (And wasn't Josh's painting just inspiring??)

After leaving the service, the rest of the morning, work-wise, went great! I had a lot of folks asking about the ankle....it's much better now. Thanks for your prayers. We had some great worship in Kidz Blitz, and I got a chance to play with a few babies in the nursery which I love. It was altogether a great day, and was capped off with a great ride home! I couldn't have asked for better.

I commented to mom that I just can't get over how "normal" I feel with the medications in me. I guess it's something to praise God for that He allows advancements in science and research so that we are able to have medications that can aid in our healing and restoration.

"Do not gloat over me, my enemy. For though I have fallen, I AM rising!!"

Celebrating Grace in the Journey,
Kara

No comments: