Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Celebrate Good Times....Come On!!

Anybody wanna dance? Whhoooo Hoooo, I do! If you read my morning posting, you'll remember this day didn't start out in the best way possible! Well, let's change that, ok? TODAY was the first day I drove from my home to Crossroads and back ALONE! Wooo hooooo!!

Small steps? Yes! Victory? No doubt! I talked to God the whole trip over. I sang His praises, and it was a great trip! He even made some stoplights turn green quicker than usual! Yayyy God!

I want to share a Scripture that was shared with my be a friend, Kelly. It's found in Micah 7:8-7, and I LOVE it!!!!

"But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me. Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise.
Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light."
If that part in bold doesn't make you wanna dance, I don't know what does! I ain't no Ginger Rogers, but I got some hips that can do some shakin'!!! Hayyyyy Macarena!!
Doin' the jig,
Kara

No comments: