Sunday, June 22, 2008

Praise God From Whom all Blessings Flow

Hi Friends!

I just wanted to share a quick progress report for today. It was the best day I've had since a week ago Wednesday when this experience started! Yayyy God! I drove to the church on my own (ok, my mom was with me, but this was huge progress), and I had a great day! I stayed the entire 3 services (from 7:45 until 12:45), did all that I needed to do, hugged tons of people, high fived a lot of kids, and altogether enjoyed myself!

If you are one of the men or women who have replied to my initial emails or blog postings that are going through panic/anxiety right now, I have good news for you: "The Lord is faithful to all his promises, and loving toward all he has made. The Lord upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down." If you feel like you've fallen, He will uphold you. If you're bowed down, depressed, in a pit of despair, HE WILL LIFT YOU UP!! He will lift ME up!!

Special thanks:
  • Jennifer, Rhonda, Laura & Kim for your support in staff meeting and the past few weeks.
  • Andrew, thanks for your prayers and your friendship. We're blessed at Crossroads to have had your family be a part of ours. Truly, we are connected!
  • Jeff, I love you, and I thank you for hanging in there with me. Nope, amazingly, you've not gone anywhere!
  • To my parents: you're both my heroes!
  • Ambassadors: I am amazed at your dedication and servants' hearts.
  • Naseem: your prayers meant the world to me today.
  • Lori: it is well with your soul.
  • Robin: my heart is open to the dreams that the Lord will implant in your heart in the days to come. If I can be of any help, I will. I'm praying!
  • All you awesome Crossroadian singles: I am blessed to be among you, and I look forward to beginning to re-connecting.
  • My new Bichon buddies: I am so excited to get to know each of you better!
  • Ann: you are simply a wonderful friend. Nothing more. Nothing less.
  • Jill: you just totally rock! I love ya girl!!
  • To Momma's ROD ladies: thanks so much for your kind words and phone calls. I'm thrilled she has you to turn to, and I'm thrilled that I have you to turn to!!

    I see Teresa tomorrow. Will update you more after that session.

    Giving Myself Grace & Rejoicing in the Victories!
    Kara

No comments: